Shadow Word Fail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anguish Human Death Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anguish

Anguish Human Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Anguish Human Death Knight   Anguish Human Death Knight EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 6:56 pm

Main toon nick: Anguish
Server: Kazzak
Class and spec: Death Knight(currently blood) willing to respecc for other buffs.
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Angu%C3%AFsh

IRL Name: Frank
Sex: Male
Nationality: Norwegian
Type of connection and speed: Awesome enough to play with Very Happy
Harware specs: (optional)

Ventrilo is a must but are you able to talk and communicate in english? yeah

Why do you want to join us? Really wanted to join a guild that is rading for fun and progress, and Shadow Word Fail seemed like that guild.

What do you expect from us? Fun raids and people equipped with awesome mood:)

What can we expect from you? A mature dps with a good mood Very Happy

Are you familiar with anyone in the guild? No.

Current, pre WotLK and pre TBC raiding experience: Pre TBC: MC,BWL, AQ20,AQ40(Only Tried only Twins there) Pre WOTLK: kara, maggy,gruul, ZA. WOTLK: Cleared all 10man content except Kel'Thuzad( :S ) and Malygos, on Heroic Mode: OS cleared, VoA cleared, The Plague Quarter,The Arachnid Quarter cleared and Patchwerk killed:P

How often you are able to raid (days and time you are availble for a 100% raiding and beeing awesome!) At the moment I am a tryout for a soccerteam, wich means i have soccer pracctice Monday 20:25-22:00, Wednesday 18:40-20:30 and Friday 19:10-20:45. Guess thats my handicap:S Alot depends on if I get an invite to the guild or not:)

How do you prepare yourself for a raid? Putting on chill slack pants (IRL), good food. and if necessary learn tacs. And bringing potions and good mood<3
Back to top Go down
Xirz

Xirz

Anguish Human Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anguish Human Death Knight   Anguish Human Death Knight EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 9:45 pm

I think we are full on DK's but GL Smile
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Xirz

Anguish Human Death Knight
Page 1 of 1