Shadow Word Fail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Human Warrior Firefight =D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Firefight

Human Warrior Firefight =D Empty
PostSubject: Human Warrior Firefight =D   Human Warrior Firefight =D EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 8:10 pm

Main Character: Firefight
Realm: Kazzak
Class and spec:Fury Warrior
Armory: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Firefight
Be.imba.hu: Kazzak, Firefight

IRL Name:Aran
Sex: Male
Nationality: England GMT
Type of connection and speed: 8mb Virgin Media 10mb (lag rarely, but not seriously)
Harware specs: Nvidia 8800gtx 768mb SLi 2GB ram etc

Ventrilo is a must but are you able to talk and communicate in english?
I'm English, although i do prefer to type i do have voice communication which i use for FPS's

Why do you want to join us?
My in game mates Madmatt, and Tehtom are in the Guild, i've been looking for a raiding guild to better myself in game as PUGs are 80% fail rate and some people can't follow tactics which really P*** me off.

What do you expect from us?
Social Aspect mainly, as being Guildless is far from great. Secondly i'd actually like to complete some endgame raids without massive repair bills and wipes =D

What can we expect from you?
well, i'm me =D i like to talk....alot just tell me to shut up if i get annoying. hell of alot of legible spelling mistakes because i type very fast and tend to press keys in wrong order...=S but its readable =P, (believe me i will read this twice to check)
Well ingame i tend to listen all i can... i don't like repair bills and i dont like giving others repair bills. I'm available almost every day of week 4:30- 11:00 (12:00) GMT Fridays can sometimes be hard (i work wednesday evenings) and saturday nights are the same as Friday (God Bless Alcohol) but not always unavailable. But basically i enjoy playing WoW.

Are you familiar with anyone in the guild?
Madmatt (leveled with him 20ish -70 in tbc), Tehtom (met through Madmatt), Kathoz (helped him come to server, was looking for new server and i answered his questions, just trying to be helpful =D) (if hes actually a member saw his application)

Current, pre WotLK and pre TBC raiding experience:
(PUGTBC)- Kara, Gruul, Maggy.
(Guild Run TBC)- Kara, Gruul, Maggy.

(PUGWOTLK)-all HCs, VoA10, VoA25, OS10, OS25, NAXX10, NAXX25 (naxxs 80% done stupid pugs)

How do you prepare yourself for a raid?
LOAD ADDONS, relog-> Well Fed (big fan of spicy nettle fish +40 crit rating and flask crit Preferably->Smile -> listen =D

Is there is anything else that you would like to add?
i see Warriors are full but in case of issues arising i would not mind joining just for social aspect if offer is revoked.
Back to top Go down
Xirz

Xirz

PostSubject: Re: Human Warrior Firefight =D   Human Warrior Firefight =D EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:17 pm

Gl mate whit app Smile lets see when on of the slaking oficers replay KEK
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Xirz
Firefight

PostSubject: Re: Human Warrior Firefight =D   Human Warrior Firefight =D EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:46 pm

tyty they cant be that bad xD
Back to top Go down
Krapow

Krapow

PostSubject: Re: Human Warrior Firefight =D   Human Warrior Firefight =D EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:07 pm

Hi Aran,

As you seem to know we are reaching full capacity on all classes. we have 2 very active Fury warriors, although 1 may be switching mains.

We will have a talk about this in the coming days and get back to you

Cheers
Scott
Back to top Go down
Firefight

PostSubject: Re: Human Warrior Firefight =D   Human Warrior Firefight =D EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:21 pm

thank you for the reply look forward to talking with yas =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human Warrior Firefight =D   Human Warrior Firefight =D Empty

Back to top Go down

Human Warrior Firefight =D
Page 1 of 1