Shadow Word Fail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Human deathknight (Blood dps)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vajache

Human deathknight (Blood dps) Empty
PostSubject: Human deathknight (Blood dps)   Human deathknight (Blood dps) EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 1:32 am

Hello there, while searching for a raiding guild, i stumbled upon SWF (Forums)
There also was a quote on the forums regarding the recruitment, "if your class isn't mentioned above but you feel like you are the sort of player that can deliver above the average, don't hesitate to post an application!"
So, im pretty much following that quote.

Main toon nick:Vajache
Server:Kazzak.
Class and spec:Deathknight (Blood, and yes, i am going to stay blood because of the buffs we're gettin')
Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Vajache

IRL Name:Valentine
Sex:M
Nationality:Finnish(Finland)
Type of connection and speed:Modem/1mbit

Ventrilo is a must but are you able to talk and communicate in english? I may hesitate sometimes, but if needed, i will talk understandably

Why do you want to join us? Well, i've pretty much checked half of the raiding guilds on kazzak, and theyre all full on dk's. And i heard that this guild is really nice.

What do you expect from us?A nice, supportive, progressive guild with humor.

What can we expect from you? Kind, active,helpful person.

Are you familiar with anyone in the guild? Yes, Kastiel , is a friend of mine.

Current, pre WotLK and pre TBC raiding experience:This is my downfall, i started playing in mid of Tbc, and when i dinged 70, i didndt get to raid whole lot. But after wotlk release, i have done all the heroics, and wintergrasp bosses on normal and heroic. Regarding my raid experience: I am more than willing to learn all the basics and everything else.

How often you are able to raid (days and time you are availble for a 100% raiding and beeing awesome!) Well, if i do not have any spesific events in school like exams, i should be pretty active and able to raid.

How do you prepare yourself for a raid? Potions, Food, Flasks, ( Tacs if needed) And motivation. (lol=)

Is there is anything else that you would like to add? Like i said, i may not have so much experience, i am more than willing to learn. I also am willing to stay blood after the incoming buff for us.
But yes, i would really like to join this guild. Seems like a nice one.
Back to top Go down
Xirz

Xirz

Human deathknight (Blood dps) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human deathknight (Blood dps)   Human deathknight (Blood dps) EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:51 pm

I think we are full on Dk's But any way GL
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Xirz

Human deathknight (Blood dps)
Page 1 of 1