Shadow Word Fail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nothing ventured, Nothing Gained! - A Mage Application

Go down 
+2
Xirz
Dysentry
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dysentry

Nothing ventured, Nothing Gained! - A Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Nothing ventured, Nothing Gained! - A Mage Application   Nothing ventured, Nothing Gained! - A Mage Application EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 7:09 pm

Main toon nick: Dysentry

Server: Kazzak

Class and spec: Mage - FFB - Raid dps - 58/fire 12/ice

Armory Link:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Dysentry

IRL Name: Hugh
Age: 30 (and yes, I do say things like - 'In my day...' ^^)
Sex: Male
Nationality: Irish - but living in the Netherlands - so I can add weed to the drinking...
Type of connection and speed: 20mb cable
Harware specs: A water-cooled SLI gaming monster!

Ventrilo is a must but are you able to talk and communicate in english?
Took English to degree level - so yes, barely.

Why do you want to join us?
To see content I otherwise would not as a solo player. To have a little fun and and to hopefully deal with a few interesting people in a game full of wretched bores! When it stops being a good time - you're missing the point.

What do you expect from us?
Common courtesy and an understanding of the requirements that a full time job involves. Though I have to say the reason I am applying to this guild is your raid times - they are the most sensible I've seen - and suit me.

What can we expect from you?
Good manners, I help my guild rather than stick in it for gear, I am available for 90% of all raid times and if I sign up - I'll be there. Plus I may be the most incredible Irish person alive - though scientists are still running Elvis' DNA for comparison...

Are you familiar with anyone in the guild?
No

Current, pre WotLK and pre TBC raiding experience: Nearly all Pre-TBC, TBC - some (I moved country and stopped playing up until a few months ago) WotLK - Naxx 10/25 pug VoA 10 pug

How often you are able to raid :
Thursday and Fridays - from 19:00GMT to 01:00GMT - Saturdays and Sundays - generally available barring business trips/holidays (the usual). Any other day I can make myself available but my girlfriend will leave me!

How do you prepare yourself for a raid?
Glass of wheatgrass juice - a small apple - a little Yoga. Then I gently chant: HUMMMMMMMMMMM...

Is there is anything else that you would like to add?
Bring me a solution to a problem - you see beyond a problem - Count on my help.
Bring a problem - means you can state the obvious - do you need an echo?

My philosophy 101
Back to top Go down
Xirz

Xirz

PostSubject: Re: Nothing ventured, Nothing Gained! - A Mage Application   Nothing ventured, Nothing Gained! - A Mage Application EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:47 am

GL mate
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Xirz
Sephiedeh

Sephiedeh

PostSubject: Re: Nothing ventured, Nothing Gained! - A Mage Application   Nothing ventured, Nothing Gained! - A Mage Application EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:01 pm

Application looks good but your gear to be discussed, will get back to you soon.
Back to top Go down
Tycho

Tycho

PostSubject: Re: Nothing ventured, Nothing Gained! - A Mage Application   Nothing ventured, Nothing Gained! - A Mage Application EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:25 am

dutchies are pro anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
Krapow

Krapow

PostSubject: Re: Nothing ventured, Nothing Gained! - A Mage Application   Nothing ventured, Nothing Gained! - A Mage Application EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:48 am

Your gear is a little on the low side, but you have used decent enchants and gems even in blue gear which most people dont. It looks liek you are working on all your WotLK factions as well which is nice to see.

can comment on your spec as i don't know enough about mages

gl with your app
Back to top Go down
Agrro

PostSubject: Re: Nothing ventured, Nothing Gained! - A Mage Application   Nothing ventured, Nothing Gained! - A Mage Application EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 6:08 pm

Ffb spec is so so on dps you get alot more dps from fire arcane or full arcane
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing ventured, Nothing Gained! - A Mage Application   Nothing ventured, Nothing Gained! - A Mage Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing ventured, Nothing Gained! - A Mage Application
Page 1 of 1