Shadow Word Fail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mage apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sifow

Mage apply Empty
PostSubject: Mage apply   Mage apply EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:41 pm

Main toon nick:Sifow
Server: Kazzak -EU
Class and spec:Female Human Mage. atm Im Pvp specced since im doing pvp, but I found pvp boring. and nothing specail in it, if I get the opportunity to join, SWfail. I'll spec back to Raid spec, wtich is 53/18
Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Sifow

IRL Name: Jonas nielsen
Sex: Male
Nationality:Denmark
Type of connection and speed:Truly no idea sorry :p
Harware specs: (optional)same.

Ventrilo is a must but are you able to talk and communicate in english? Ofc. not a prob

Why do you want to join us? I found pvp, boring atm. and I would like to Join the PvE content again. since it's long time ago, I last played

What do you expect from us? I expect. nice ppl. lots of fun. and Social guild as well

What can we expect from you? Hopefully Lot's of dps ^^

Are you familiar with anyone in the guild? --------------Tycho Smile

Current, pre WotLK and pre TBC raiding experience:Pre Tbc. ZG AQ20 AQ40 MC a little Bwl. no Naxx Unfortunately.. TBC Kara. Tk. SSC alittle BT ZA.--------

How often you are able to raid (days and time you are availble for a 100% raiding and beeing awesome!) Almost every Day, cant Thursday. since I have work there :/ but else Im fine and 100% in

How do you prepare yourself for a raid? Farm lots of Gold, AH buying Pots and other Consumable.. and If I dont know a boss tactic, I read them ofc.

Is there is anything else that you would like to add? Hmm not Rly, Hopefully I hear from you guys Soon. "Sifow out"
Back to top Go down
Tycho

Tycho

Mage apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage apply   Mage apply EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:50 pm

Really nice and social person and fun to play with Smile

Good luck mate!
Back to top Go down

Mage apply
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Word Fail :: Recruitment :: Applications-