Shadow Word Fail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Retri paladin application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carso

Retri paladin application Empty
PostSubject: Retri paladin application   Retri paladin application EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 1:03 am

Myself:
IRL Name: Øyvind
Sex: Male
Nationality: Norwegian
Type of connection and speed: About 4-5 mbit I think
Harware specs: (optional) Good

Character:
Carsomyr - retribution paladin (7d 13h played @ lvl 80). Also gathering healing and tanking gear (Have svome epic healing gear)
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Carsomyr (If Im in my pvp gear my stats are 3,3k ap / 29% crit / 230 hit)
Server is Kazzak

Ventrilo is a must but are you able to talk and communicate in english? Yes I am

Why do you want to join us?
Well Ive been looking for a guild since the last one didnt turn out very well. I have seen some of your people around and though it was a funny name. Then Kathoz told me about it and said they needed ret paladins, and seeing that you have some nice peopel and good progress in the past I decided to apply.

What do you expect from us?
I quess I expect a guild where players help each other out (with professions etc.) and can cooperate so that we will get good raiding progression.

What can we expect from you?
I am going to be online very often, I know how to dps and going to learn how to heal Smile

Are you familiar with anyone in the guild?
Kathoz, Omris - and Darkbane I suppose

Current, pre WotLK and pre TBC raiding experience:
Kz, Grull, Maggy, ZA - In WotlK I have pug'ed VoA 10/25 and OS 10/25 where all EoE pugs have been a fail :p

How often you are able to raid (days and time you are availble for a 100% raiding and beeing awesome!)
If nothing comes up, every day (If I dont get work or have a test in the uni.)

How do you prepare yourself for a raid?
Read strats and check out videos with them. Make sure I have all the buffs (ah etc). I am online about 30min before and relax.

Is there is anything else that you would like to add?
My favorite colour is blue (or yellow)
I dont know the capital of assyria.
Back to top Go down
Sephiedeh

Sephiedeh

Retri paladin application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retri paladin application   Retri paladin application EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 3:31 pm

Hey there, nice application.

Nice to see that you have worked on obtaining the craftable items for your toon.

I will have a chat with my fellow officers and we'll get back to you @ sunday, latest.

Cheers
Seph
Back to top Go down

Retri paladin application
Page 1 of 1