Shadow Word Fail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holy paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grimgash

Holy paladin Empty
PostSubject: Holy paladin   Holy paladin EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:45 pm

Now here is a piece of advice, don't just chew through the following lines as if they were to be answered as fast and possible and don't be afraid to motivate, argument and fill out your phrases. What we're after is not a simple yes/no as an "answer".

Good luck with your application and hope to have you onboard!

Main toon nick: Grimgash
Server: Kazzak
Class and spec: Human, holy, paladin
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Grimgash

IRL Name: Pär
Sex: (too little) Male
Nationality: Swed
Type of connection and speed: dial-up 20/3
Harware specs: (optional)

Ventrilo is a must but are you able to talk and communicate in english? Yes ofc

Why do you want to join us? Newly formed guilds with good ppl often intend to be more efficient and more focused, and that´s what I like and respect

What do you expect from us? I want to improve my char, skills and raiding-experience in a really good and fast progressing guild as yours.

What can we expect from you? That I always come fully prepared (flasks, food, elixirs, reagents, tacts) for a raid, that I always do my very best, I am helpful aswell

Are you familiar with anyone in the guild? Sephideh, been raiding under his command several times in TBC, and I have never meet such a good RL (NO suck-up, I´m just honest)

Current, pre WotLK and pre TBC raiding experience: Just transferred back from Karazhan-realm, where I did my lelvelling, the guild I joined there wasn´t a raidng guild, thou we did some bosses in Naxx. I´m a typical raiding-guy and I prefer that to dungeons. My experience in TBC is Kara (cleared)
Gruul (cleared) Magtheridon (cleared) SSC (cleared) TK (cleared) Also killed both Kazzak and Doomwalker MH (cleared) BT (cleared) SWP 2/6 (done a couple of tries on Felmyst)

whatever that is worth now?

How often you are able to raid (days and time you are availble for a 100% raiding and beeing awesome!) I´m avaliable for raids almost every day, and I´ll stay in the raid as long as it lasts or I´m needed.

How do you prepare yourself for a raid? Always makes sure I have enough flasks, potions, elixirs, reagents etc. for the whole raid. And I always come repaired, and ON TIME.

Is there is anything else that you would like to add? Not atm, but feel free to contact me in-game if you have any other questions.

Thank you very much for your interest in our guild, and we'll try to get back to you as fast as humanly possible!
Regards

Chilledflame and guild
Back to top Go down

Holy paladin
Page 1 of 1