Shadow Word Fail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shadow Priest - Nillh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nillh

Shadow Priest - Nillh Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Priest - Nillh   Shadow Priest - Nillh EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:28 pm

Main toon nick:
Nillh
Server:
Kazzak ofc heh.
Class and spec:
She's shadow specced and she's a priest heh :p
Armory Link:
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Nillh
Though I just bought the Sundial of the exiled trinket from badges which brings me to almost 15% crit( a bit low I know) and with inner fire(improved ofc) I have precisly 1600 spell dmg(getting 50 spell dmg on my mace soon and 19 spell dmg socket in my belt which brings me to 1669)

IRL Name: Mikkel
Sex: Male
Nationality: I'm from Denmark
Type of connection and speed:
I have between 15-30 MS(got really good connection) and between 70-100 FPS
Harware specs: (optional)

Ventrilo is a must but are you able to talk and communicate in english?
Yes ofc I am, I'm rather good at english.

Why do you want to join us?
I'm an real life friend of Lolshift and he's said a lot of really good things about you guys. Beside I've been in group for heoics and VOA with some of the members from Shadow word fail and they have all been rather nice, you got really nice progress.

What do you expect from us?
I good progressing community doing Ulduar in the future. While stil being kind and activ social, with loads of raids and maybe some guild events.

What can we expect from you?
An activ mature person always willing to help others. Kind and up for a joke. Fine DPS ( I do 2k + in HC and between 3-4k in raids.) And a "skilled" player who knows my class.

Are you familiar with anyone in the guild?
As I stated I'm an real life friend of Lolshift and I've been in heroics with Sifow and some others from the guild.

Current, pre WotLK and pre TBC raiding experience:
Not much in WoTLK since I rerolled this priest the day WoTLK came out ( sounds retarded I know but I wanted an priest :p ) But I've done a few bosses in naxx as you can see in my achivements (not many) though I've killed everything beside Kel'thuzad and Sapph pre TBC. In TBC I was raiding MH/BT on my mage(Nyrh from Kilrogg) Before SWP came out but again deicded that I didnt have time for hardcore raiding so stopped ( mostly due to IRL stuff but I've fixed that and I'm ready to go back to the hardcore raiding ). But I know a lot of the tacs from pre TBC etc

How often you are able to raid (days and time you are availble for a 100% raiding and beeing awesome!)
All days though wednesday is gonna be a bit rough since I don't get free from work until around 9'ish. Though I can raid when I get home from work there. Els every other day and no I don't mind staying up til late for a good course.

How do you prepare yourself for a raid?
Always keep at least 10 mana pots in my bags and I always keep plenty of consumables ready.

Is there is anything else that you would like to add?
Yes. I'm aware that my gear is "rubbish" but considering I dinged 80 less then a week ago I think its ok. I consider my own DPS rather good considering my gear, and I'm a mature "skilled" person and I learn fast and willing to put an afford.
Back to top Go down

Shadow Priest - Nillh
Page 1 of 1