Shadow Word Fail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Frenry Gnome Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frenry

Frenry Gnome Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Frenry Gnome Rogue   Frenry Gnome Rogue EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:04 pm

Main toon nick: Frenry
Server: Shattered Halls ( gonna transfer to Kazzak as soon as i can if i get invite to the guild)
Class and spec: Rogue, ( currently PvP specced, gonna change to assassination later)
Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&n=Frenry
IRL Name: Emil
Sex: Male
Nationality: Sweden
Type of connection and speed: 24Mbit
Harware specs:

Ventrilo is a must but are you able to talk and communicate in english? Yes ( my english isn´t the best) ^^

Why do you want to join us? I want to join a guild that have good progress

What do you expect from us? Good raiding times

What can we expect from you? I will do my best all the time

Are you familiar with anyone in the guild? Yes, Nikúlol

Current, pre WotLK and pre TBC raiding experience: I´m a late TBC player so i only made it through karazhan

How often you are able to raid (days and time you are availble for a 100% raiding and beeing awesome!) a few hours a day about 19-23(server time). On weekends i can play almost anytime

How do you prepare yourself for a raid? Get something to eat , listen to some music

Is there is anything else that you would like to add? nope.
Back to top Go down
Frenry

Frenry Gnome Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frenry Gnome Rogue   Frenry Gnome Rogue EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:08 pm

On How do you prepare yourself for a raid? i forgot to write flasks and buff food
Back to top Go down
Nikúlol

Frenry Gnome Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frenry Gnome Rogue   Frenry Gnome Rogue EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:22 pm

Vouching for him, he wasnt an very active player during tbc true, but he got the knowledge from most stuff round now, not as good as me but thats mission impossible for most ppl Smile king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frenry Gnome Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frenry Gnome Rogue   Frenry Gnome Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Frenry Gnome Rogue
Page 1 of 1